Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break


It is kind of nice having two spring breaks! Mike's break was last week when we went to San Diego. This week is my spring break and my Mom has come for a visit to help with my spring cleaning and to get some things ready for the baby.

We had a wonderful time on our trip. It is hard to believe that our time there has already come and gone. We enjoyed the desert, mountains and the ocean. It was the perfect time to go since the flowers were blooming and they had rain so everything was green. I really enjoyed getting to know Mike's family better since during our wedding sure wasn't enough time! I have posted some pictures from our trip.

This week I have a long list of things to do with my Mom. Sheri's kids are on spring break too so they will come over for a few days throughout the week.

We are in the process of picking out the baby's name. We are playing Mike's March Madness and have finished the first round. You can watch the progress of our name tournament here: Mike's March Madness.

All is well with the baby according to our doctor last week. I am feeling good and the baby is making himself known throughout the day.

No comments: