Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Thompson Family

We are all doing well. Luke had a check-up yesterday and is doing great. He is growing and has gained back all his birth weight plus some. He is almost 10 pounds now. He had his first bath today and loved it. He is sleeping pretty well and eating very well, obviously! Thanks for your prayers as we bring up this little boy!

We are counting down to when we are moving. It is less than three weeks away. I am very thankful for the packing I was able to do before Luke arrived because I would rather put my limited energy toward taking care of him! I am thankful that we are moving less than a mile away!

We don't have internet at our house any more so I haven't been able to update pictures or this blog or do much of anything to keep people in the loop. I am looking forward to when we get set up with it again once we move. Then there will be pictures galore to see and enjoy :)

We are enjoying being the Thompson Family! It is hard to believe there are three of us now! God is good.

No comments: