Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Interested in starting a new business?

Do we have a business for you! A fingerprinting business!

For the past three weeks we have been trying to get our fingerprinting done for our FBI checks. There is one fingerprinting place in Columbia with one employee who sits in a 10x10 office all day. Well not exactly all day because there are only a few specific times you can go to get your fingerprinting done. We went the first appointment unsuccessfully because they didn't have us in the system correctly and they had run out of fingerprinting papers. The second time was to have been yesterday but I had signed up for the wrong appointment type. Once again we were in the system wrong and we couldn't change to what we needed at our appointment. So hopefully this Tuesday we will be able to go and be successful at this endeavor! Our paperwork for this expires tomorrow so we hope to not be delayed any longer!

The above is a bit of what we have been up to. I also have been working on our SC clearance. I was at a loss as to what to do. One morning I read a great devotional about praying for specific things to see specific answers. As I was thinking through this I prayed, "But God I am asking for wisdom and that isn't a tangible thing to be able to see." God graciously gave me wisdom right then and I knew what to do about the clearance checks. So within the day I had our clearances in hand and was able to send them to our agency.

Life continues on with me being a wife, mother and taking care of various and sundry things. I love homeschooling Luke for preschool and making money while being at home by babysitting and making things to sell on etsy. Mike's work has been challenging for various reasons. He meets regularly with each of his 26 students which he loves but it can be draining as they often pour out their hearts to him. At the moment he is needing to replace one of our team members who had to leave for medical reasons.

Thanks for praying with us for wisdom!

No comments: