Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A day to remember

Nothing of significance happened yesterday but it is a date to remember!

One year ago I had surgery on January 23rd. I praise the Lord that by this time on the 24th I was home and recovering and already starting to be pain free. I had a ruptured disc that was pushing on my sciatic nerve to the extent of doing damage. Throughout the year I have had minor back aches but none of the pain that I had prior to surgery.

Also one and a half years ago my Dad passed away. It is hard to believe that so much time has gone by. We all dearly miss him of course but life has gone on. At times I wonder what it would be like if he was still here but am trusting that God's timing and plan are perfect.

Also our baby is due on May 23rd. Just four months away! We went to look at baby things today and got so overwhelmed. It did make it seem more real that is for sure.

No comments: