Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Where have we been?



Last week we were blessed with a visit from Mike's dad and his wife Caroline who live in California. We were excited to visit Charleston with them for a couple days but it was way too hot there! After Mike preached at our home church we headed to the mountains. We stayed in Cashiers, NC in a log cabin, and enjoyed the cool weather and amazing waterfalls. 

We are still moving forward with our adoption stuff. Our profile was approved and today I am hoping to get it to the printer. Our video which will be available for birth mothers to view is in production. 

Our students are coming in and we start tomorrow with our leadership retreat. I am doing most of the cooking for this crew which is a lot of fun for me. (I never thought I would say that 5 years ago! God has grown me a whole lot!) We head to Gaitlinburg, TN on Thursday for a student leaders retreat. 

Life is good and full and we are blessed!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: