Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

It's Done!

Thank you so much for praying. I am confident that our profile is done because of God answering your prayers. Yesterday morning I was able to get up early and put the finishing touches on the profile. Later in the day Luke and I took it to get printed. I need to bind it still but other than that it is ready for the mail. The next step is for our agency to look it over and suggest any changes. After that we send it off to the printer to make 50 copies for Lifetime to pass out to birthmothers.

The timing of this being complete is so nice because we are heading out of town on the next two weekends and then our students come back for our beginning of the year retreat. It has been weighing on me so it is nice to have it behind me.

Here is a look at our front page:
Thanks again for praying! 

No comments: