Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

What About Adoption?

Often I am thinking about what to write on our blog. This morning I realized how often I think about it and then don't act on it because it has been well over a month since I last wrote.

So what about adoption?

As of today we have put our file at Lifetime Adoption on hold. Our home study expired this week so it seemed a logical time do this. Will we ever open the file again? That is a question for the future when life with Anna Elizabeth settles down into some kind of normal. We will then seek God's wisdom and direction with what will be best for our family.

The adoption is already paid for and non-refundable but I definitely don't want that to be a deciding factor. Thankfully God knows all our needs and will take care of us regardless of how much money has come and gone. It is so comforting knowing that God is in control of it all!

As of today I am 35 weeks pregnant. At 20 weeks my doctor's office had me schedule the rest of my appointments and it seemed like May 9th was so far in the future. Now May is right around the corner! All is going well so far.

Today my Dad would have been 71. Wish he was here for this!

Thanks for your prayers for us through this journey of life.


No comments: